EMDR Seminar (module 1)
This weekend seminar is intended for therapists, coaches and trainers already working with clients who wish to learn more about EMDR in theory and in practice.
- What is EMDR? How does EMDR work?
- Indications and contra-indications
- Safety precautions and side-effects of EMDR
- EMDR in trauma therapy
- What is trauma? How is it caused? What are the signs of trauma?
- Building up and activating inner resources
- Methods of psychological stabilisation
- EMDR techniques for coping with everyday life and as a future resource
- Transference and counter-transference with EMDR
- Dealing with blockages and resistance during a EMDR session
- The EMDR standard protocol in theory and practice
- Live demonstration
Seminar times: Sat/Sun 10:00am – 5:30pm
After the weekend, you will already be able to implement the EMDR standard protocol and basic techniques into your work.
Those who take to EMDR and want to use the method more in coaching or therapy can build and expand the knowledge already learned by completing modules 2 and 3.
EMDR Seminar (module 2 and module 3)
These modules can be completed at any time, as long as they are completed in the correct order.
In both of these modules you will learn effective additional techniques which have proven to be useful; greater differentiation; and further EMDR protocols (i.e. techniques, procedures).
Content of module 2:
- Fear protocol
- Phobia protocol
- Mourning protocol
- Isolated trauma
- Behavioural changes
- Psychosomatic protocol
- Recent isolated traumatic event
- Live Demonstration
- Cognitive weaving in of metaphors, suggestions and hypnotic speech patterns
- CIPBS (Conflict Imagination Painting & Bilateral Stimulation)
- Natural Flow
Content of module 3:
- Allergy protocol
- Addiction protocol
- Dental fear protocol
- Pain protocol
- EMDR for children and young adults
- EMDR integration in therapy and coaching
- Creative tools
- EMDR supervision
- Live and video demonstration
- Use of bilateral music in EMDR sessions