Notes on booking procedure and cancellation policy
- When you have registered on this website, and marked your interest in a training module, we will send you details of how to pay.
- Your place on the course is secured only when the deposit or the full course fee has been received.
- The full course fee is to be paid a minimum of 6 weeks before the start of the course.
- Should a course need to be moved to another date, whether because of teaching staff being indisposed, or because the minimum number of participants for the course has not been met, any payments you have made will be refunded in full. In the event of a seminar cancellation or postponement that cannot be avoided, the seminar fees already paid will be refunded, but not other costs incurred by the participant (such as travel and accommodation costs). To cover these costs, we recommend taking out seminar insurance if necessary.
- If you need to cancel you can do so free of charge up to 6 weeks before the course. Any payments you have made will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 6 weeks before the course begins, 50% of the course fees will not be refunded unless you find another person to take the course in your place.
- If you cancel less than 3 weeks before the course begins, no payments will be refunded, unless you find another person to take the course in your place.